To our valued customers,
At Moonwood Coffee, Bakery, and Catering company, the health and safety of our clients, families, and employees are a top priority amid concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus disease(COVID-19). We are here to serve you and want to share how we will continue to operate safely and effectively.
Steps we are taking:
- We are monitoring information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We are following the Environmental Health Division-Food Safety Program for Mobile Food truck operators.
- Employees are required to stay home if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Employees are required to wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after placing and removing appropriate food handlers gloves on during all kitchen preparations.
- We reduce the number of customers that can stand next to our service window to allow for social distancing of six feet per person when possible.
- We use the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered product database and follow proper disinfection and safe handling protocol.
- We sanitize all areas exposed to clients routinely throughout the day. This includes menus, window area, counters, door knobs, handles, touch screens, phones, and writing instruments.
- Our kitchen is not open to the public and we limit our barista and baking teams to one or two employees working at a scheduled time.
- We avoid unnecessary shopping trips and large crowds.
Our first priority remains keeping our employees and clients safe and well informed while we doing our best to minimize the potential spread of the Coronavirus.
Alecia, Co-Owner of Moonwood